Pop-up block party at Brookland Arts Walk
Description and details
DC Design Week’s signature pop-up shop is back in person at the Brookland Arts Walk this year! Join us for a block party hosted with Terratorie Maps + Goods and sponsored by Taoti Creative, featuring artworks from local artists and on-site vendors.
Bring your sketchbook, a blank cotton t-shirt, or a tote bag to make a fun DCDW custom block print with The Block Print Bike. Shop the arts and goods made by local creatives.
Enter to win prizes from our sponsors, like tickets to Artechouse DC's current exhibit, design skills classes from Moxie, and free swag sponsored by Custom Ink. Connect with fellow creatives in the area.
Venue name: Brookland Arts Walk
Venue info: 716 Monroe St NE, Washington, DC 20017
We recommend that everyone wear a mask when they aren’t eating or drinking.
COVID-19 is hard to predict: What happens if in-person events need to be canceled?
When possible, in-person events will be moved to Zoom and a refund should not be expected. If an event is canceled in its entirety, a refund will be issued. In either scenario you will be notified immediately.
How to prepare
- Bring your sketchbook, a blank cotton t-shirt, or a tote bag to make a fun DCDW custom block print with The Block Print Bike.
- A sign language interpreter will not be present unless requested. If requested, we will do our best to employ a sign language interpreter for the event.
- The Brookland Arts Walk is a dedicated pedestrian zone with flat ground and a wide walkway.
- There are also bike racks and parking along Monroe Street.
- Brookland-CUA Metro is close by
- Accessible, indoor bathrooms will be available.
If you need any additional accommodations, please contact us using a method that works best for you:
- Email our accessibility team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Call or text our accessibility lead Josh Kim.
- Request an accommodation through our Google Form.
We honor your privacy. No identifying information like your name is required to request an accommodation, and all details will be deleted once completed.
You can learn more about how we’re making DC Design Week an accessible experience by visiting our accessibility statement.
Code of conduct
All AIGA DC events adhere to our Code of conduct.