Reimagining the future of work through thoughtful architecture & design
Description and details
Morning Consult’s new offices were designed to work in harmony with the company’s innovative hybrid work model. They set out to make their offices as flexible as home — while making remote workers an inclusive part of office culture.
Join Jeighdeane King (Associate Vice President, Head of Spaces & Facilities, Morning Consult), Vince Wanga (Vice President, Head of Creative, Morning Consult), and Jessica Maples (SE Tech Practice Leader, Gensler) in an informative and engaging conversation on the future of work.
Learn how Morning Consult leveraged thoughtful architecture and design to allow team members maximum flexibility on where and how they work through embedded flexible seating, an intentional lack of formal offices, private locker systems, technology-enabled collaborative spaces, hospitality-inspired wayfinding, a clean desk policy, and a plethora of open and private workspaces. This may change how offices function in the future.
Light refreshments will be provided for in-person attendees.
This event has two ways to participate: in-person attendance or via Zoom. You will indicate the way you plan to participate when selecting your ticket.
This event was put together in partnership with Morning Consult.
Venue info: Virtual attendance via Zoom; In-person attendance at Morning Consult Venue address: 1025 F St., NW, 8th Floor, Washington, DC 20004
she | her | hers
Associate Vice President, Head of Spaces & Facilities
With over twenty years of expertise, Jeighdeane is passionate about designing industry-leading facilities programs and creating spaces optimized for productivity.
he | him | his
Vice President, Head of Creative
Vincent Wanga is a fine artist, designer, creative director, consultant, and entrepreneur with almost two decades of professional experience in a multitude of creative disciplines. Inspired by art, film, architecture, technology, and travel, he has explored the world collecting creative inspiration while collaborating with a diverse constituency of clients and companies from the newly-founded to the Fortune 500. With an abundance of aptitudes acquired through the years, he looks at the world with a critical creative eye while empathetically analyzing the eloquence and human consequence of our craft.
she | her | hers
Associate - SE Tech Practice Leader Gensler
As a workplace designer for 20 years, she has designed headquarters for NPR, National Geographic, think tanks, associations, nonprofits, and many tech firms in the DC area.
For those who do not purchase an In-Person Attendance Add-On, the event will be streamed via Zoom:
- In order to participate fully, plan to join via the Zoom app on a computer, tablet, or mobile device with enough bandwidth to support viewing video.
- Only those whose display name fully matches the name on our registration list will be admitted from the waiting room, to ensure only those who have registered for the event are able to attend — and to create space for intimate conversations.
- This event will be recorded unless technical issues occur. The recordings will be shared in the AIGA DC recordings archive for AIGA members to rewatch or catch up on at a later date. If you’re not an AIGA Member, you can register for a membership on the AIGA Membership website.
- Questions for the speaker can be asked live during the event through the chat (virtually) or by raising your hand (in-person) during the Q&A portion of the event. You can find more about joining our virtual events, including how to connect, directions to troubleshoot, and information about our refund policy in our FAQ.
In-person safety guidance
In-person attendance will be at Morning Consult's office, for those who select an In-Person Add-On with their ticket: 1025 F St., NW, 8th Floor, Washington, DC 20004
- All in-person attendees must be vaccinated.
- We recommend that attendees wear masks when not eating or drinking.
COVID-19 is hard to predict: What happens if in-person events need to be canceled?
When possible, in-person events will be moved to Zoom and a refund should not be expected. If an event is canceled in its entirety, a refund will be issued. In either scenario you will be notified immediately.
- The virtual streaming of this event will have real time CART (live captioning) services and transcriptions provided by Verbit.
- A sign language interpreter will not be present unless requested. If requested, we will do our best to employ a sign language interpreter for the event.
- The in-person venue is ADA accessible.
- Accessible and gender-neutral bathrooms are available at the in-person location.
If you need any additional accommodations, please contact us using a method that works best for you:
- Email our accessibility team at email@example.com.
- Call or text our accessibility lead Josh Kim.
- Request an accommodation through our Google Form.
We honor your privacy. No identifying information like your name is required to request an accommodation, and all details will be deleted once completed.
You can learn more about how we’re making DC Design Week an accessible experience by visiting our accessibility statement.
Code of conduct
All AIGA DC events adhere to our Code of conduct.